2013年7月27日星期六

I'm not a fan of the first hour but I love this bag

10 years later, the coveted bag 24 Hours Gerard Darel has not aged a bit. And I admit that it is quite refreshing to see a modest bag has remained popular year after year without losing the original vision of departure. For a functional and easily identifiable bag that could take with you everywhere without us is lacking!

I'm not a fan of the first hour but I love this bag, especially the pleated leather on the sides and pretty rounded. But if the 24 Hours continues to beat our little hearts it is also because he was able to make himself indispensable at the office and in the city it is the bag of all situations. Suffice to say a rare beast!

So if your bag every day you dropped and that his replacement becomes pressing, 24 hours is a candidate to be considered seriously. Because a bag as glam, as functional, style as a mat as sweet price ... and has not fashioned after a decade ... that's what I call a safe bet!


没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。