Not a moment I'd imagined me (though I imaginative and dreamy head), Courtney and Marilyn could one day on this planet, be the paragon of elegance made ??in France. Well now it's done. With a few clicks and flashes the immortalized here forever in a black and white chic in perfect muses and shocks very prestigious Saint Laurent. The grunge era and trash is officially revived. And time of the rebellion rang.
Let it bleed sang the Stones, why not as long as you do not bleed the poor Saint Lawrence to the bleeding. Because we stopped counting houses that have bitten the dust after starting failures turns. But no fear, the talented Hedi Slimane is in charge and he understood perfectly with all his sensibility he had breathe some rock culture that once made ??of sulfur and blood almost too good house Saint Laurent. Because nothing is worse than having a blank identity of any roughness!
It makes a head this bull! Really terrible! This extravagant curiosity is drawn from the capsule collection called Birthday Charlotte Olympia Shoes. An ingenious series of 12 suede ballerinas inspired zodiac signs. Leo, Capricorn, Virgo, Libra .... Each model is adorned with a symbol astral metal, hand-painted and then covered with Swarowski crystals. Real little cosmic and precious jewels. Will send our charming little feet in the upper echelons astral, is not it? Yes, but I do not regret one thing I must say is that my sign is not a more elegant chui, because a bull is not very sexy at the base!
没有评论:
发表评论
注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。