Sometimes it is hard for me to believe that Katherine Kwei’s handbag line is
still in its infancy. After all, the collection was launched just two short
years ago. But with all the posts I have seen over at TBF about these handbags,
I certainly wouldn’t have known it. Even Jennifer was bitten with the Katherine
Kwei bug. I know of at least one bag from this designer that has made its way
into her own, personal collection.It turns out, however, that Katherine Kwei
isn’t just new to the world of handbags — she is new to Luna Boston as well! And
check out this beauty they currently have available for Pre-Order. It’s called
the Katherine Kwei Joyce Carry-All. This gorgeous handbag has given the fringe
trend a much more refined look. The knotted fringe detail is so elegant and
chic. Normally when I think of fringe, I think hippie. However, Sac
Céline Clasp this beauty is anything BUT hippie! Dress it up or
dress it down, it is totally unique and yet perfect for every day use! And the
color is absolutely to die for! Of course, I have always been a bit partial to
anything teal/turquoise. But I think it looks so lovely on this bag, especially
when it is paired with the silvery accents. The Katherine Kwei Joyce Carry-All
measures 18″ x 11″ x 6″ and it comes with a 24″ long, adjustable strap. Find it
in Teal, Brown, or Black at Luna Boston. It retails for $625.The Chat: Kwei
Joyce!
2013年10月6日星期日
Céline Boston Pas cher Deep Rose Sac en daim place
Sometimes it is hard for me to believe that Katherine Kwei’s handbag line is
still in its infancy. After all, the collection was launched just two short
years ago. But with all the posts I have seen over at TBF about these handbags,
I certainly wouldn’t have known it. Even Jennifer was bitten with the Katherine
Kwei bug. I know of at least one bag from this designer that has made its way
into her own, personal collection.It turns out, however, that Katherine Kwei
isn’t just new to the world of handbags — she is new to Luna Boston as well! And
check out this beauty they currently have available for Pre-Order. It’s called
the Katherine Kwei Joyce Carry-All. This gorgeous handbag has given the fringe
trend a much more refined look. The knotted fringe detail is so elegant and
chic. Normally when I think of fringe, I think hippie. However, Sac
Céline Clasp this beauty is anything BUT hippie! Dress it up or
dress it down, it is totally unique and yet perfect for every day use! And the
color is absolutely to die for! Of course, I have always been a bit partial to
anything teal/turquoise. But I think it looks so lovely on this bag, especially
when it is paired with the silvery accents. The Katherine Kwei Joyce Carry-All
measures 18″ x 11″ x 6″ and it comes with a 24″ long, adjustable strap. Find it
in Teal, Brown, or Black at Luna Boston. It retails for $625.The Chat: Kwei
Joyce!
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论
注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。