I’ve been looking for quite some time, for a designer travel bag. I love the
Louis Vuitton “Keepall” bags, but I kind of wanted something black. Using a bag
as a travel bag can get dirty very easily especially if you travel a lot. My
travel bags are notorious
Céline
Pochette en cuir rouge sac d'abricot for getting fifty, so I knew a
Louis Vuitton “Keepall” was definitely out of the question for me.I have a black
travel bag now, and you can’t even notice the wear and tear on it.
I use it constantly, and for it to still look brand new is amazing.When I
spotted the Burberry “Weekender” Bag, I was in love! It was everything I
Sac Céline Pas
Chere was looking for in a designer travel bag! It was black, the
perfect size, and came with a shoulder strap. I tend to carry a lot of shoes in
my travel bags, so a shoulder strap is always a must.It doesn’t look like you
would be able to fit much in this bag, but I do think it would be a great carry
on bag.
没有评论:
发表评论
注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。